Home Forums ETTL Fall 2022 Module 3- Learning Management Systems Reply To: Module 3- Learning Management Systems

Reply To: Module 3- Learning Management Systems

Back to course

Home Forums ETTL Fall 2022 Module 3- Learning Management Systems Reply To: Module 3- Learning Management Systems

Hi Alysa, I enjoyed reading your post! I agree with you that many students really do miss the social aspect of being in a classroom during learning. Several of my students have told me that they are struggling with being productive virtually and can’t really focus on studying. I believe this is an ongoing struggle that virtual platforms present. So, I agree that educators and students certainly need continuous training and strategies to maintain engagement!

Hi Rachelle, you have raised some good points here! I agree with you that there are several factors that impact the learning outcome for students. The organization of the LMS and the capabilities of the instructor and students to properly navigate the virtual platform are key! I have observed technological savvy students who excel in using the LMS and I have learned from them as well. Being open to their suggestions can also help guide other students in the class that may be encountering challenges using LMS.

Looking Glass Learning . 2023 . ©  All rights reserved.